As Sales Portfolio Manager you will be part of the Sales department’s leadership team. You will be responsible for owning the sales, and more importantly, the sales growth of a specific portfolio -infectious diseases- across Belgium. The sales is done at a high strategic level and in line with the Sales Department Strategy.
- You master the relevant diagnosis technologies, competition offerings, R&D trends and opportunities. You are hungry for developing and closing new opportunities and you spend the majority of the time with the customers, at their locations, thus intimately knowing their needs, opportunities and procurement plans.
- You work closely with all sales organisation including Key Account Managers, and other teams such as Market Access & Medical, Marketing, Consultancy, IT & Data Solutions, Customer Support, etc.
- You drive the proper use of sales reporting and monitoring tools.
- You report to the Sales Director
Your leadership style:
- You believe that everyone deserves a great leader.
- You take a genuine interest in people.
- You listen carefully, you tell the truth, and you explain “the why”.
- You empower and trust people to make decisions.
- You discover and develop the potential in people.
- You strive for excellence and extraordinary results.
- You set priorities and simplify work.
- You congratulate people for a job well done.
The ideal candidate masters advanced consultative selling skills at the customers. You are able to team up with all internal teams and you bring the right positive mindset and leadership into the projects. You are able to prioritize and focus on the key opportunities.
- Track record of success in sales positions; ideally in the field of medtech/diagnostics. You can demonstrate solid sales records and main achievements.
- You have several years of experience in at least one of the following fields: clinical labs, pathology labs or life science;
- Strong knowledge of strategic selling skills and advanced customer relationship management skills. You have commercial talent and you are sales minded, you show strong selling and negotiation skills;
- Positive mental "doer" attitude with a hands-on promptness in decision making.
- Customer communication skills: capability to listen to and understand the customer, to create enthusiasm, to create needs and to respond adequately to needs of customers
- A dynamic, high energy and self-starting individual who inspires teams through natural leadership and passion, energizing those around him/her.
- University degree in a scientific or business field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is preferred, both verbal and written.
Our partner offers you an independent and strategic function in a nice working environment and with an extensive training programme. Your salary package is related to your qualifications and experience and is supplemented by fringe benefits, a company car, mobile, laptop, ... You will be immediately employed by our partner.
At adeba, we work on an exclusive basis with our partners. This enables us to fully understand the specifications of the position and to work in a very focused and efficient manner. We carefully review every candidacy and you can rely on our sincere and discrete approach. Get in touch!